ARQUIMEA creates custom-made devices based on its own and exclusive innovative technology. Our customers belong to sectors that demand quality and innovation.
ARQUIMEA creates disruptive technologies that are commercialized by ARQUIMEA itself or through other companies in the form of new products and services.
ARQUIMEA aims to be worldwide recognized, not only as an engineering supplier, but as the best technological partner for development of new products/services based on electronics, microelectronics, actuators, robotic components and sensing systems.
The main value of ARQUIMEA lies on its highly qualified, enthusiastic human team, expert in different disruptive technologies. Teamwork and flexibility are common characteristics of ARQUIMEA’s employees.
ARQUIMEA is a training center for researchers, leaders and entrepreneurs. The Company has a consolidated relation with leading research centers and universities.
In order to reach its strategic objectives as well as to offer an effective service and to achieve customer's satisfaction, the Company adopts the quality criteria established by the UNE-EN 9100:2010 standard, emphasizing the following principles:
- To maintain the contractual commitment so that the services and products provided fulfill the applicable requirements and norms as well as contractual conditions, and to improve continuously the effectiveness of the implanted Quality Management System.
- To provide the necessary resources, as well as to carry out the necessary investments for a continued improvement of the services and final product quality. This will be accomplished through a study of the factors that affect to the bad quality. Finally, processes and procedures will be suitably modified in order to eliminate the bad quality causes.
- To communicate the Quality Policy established by the Board of Directors establishes to all our personnel, customers as well as its suppliers and partners.
- To continuously improve our processes and procedures as the fundamental instrument in order to increase our effectiveness, competitiveness and the customer loyalty. In order to obtain it, we train, involve and motivate all our personnel to achieve continuous improvement.
- To optimize costs by a correct use of both human and material resources.
- To promote the participation of the Company personnel in the development of the quality and the continuous improvement process, promoting personnel's training and guaranteeing the permanent update of its knowledge and abilities.
Faithful to these principles, the rules to fulfill by ARQUIMEA figure in our Quality Management System and they are declared mandatory for all the Company's employees.